Seeking Further Assistance

Find out where you can get more information and support to help manage your musculoskeletal pain symptoms.

Below we have gathered a range of contacts which can help you if you require further assistance for any pain condition you may experience. These include all Western Australia public state health pain units and a range of community options. The Australian Pain Society Facility Directory also offers direct links to pain management facilities in hospitals and primary care (public and private) throughout Australia. National Pain Services Directory or use the Public listings to Find a health professional